Dont forget the MUIR Festival this weekend!!
SWARM Celebration on Friday, March 9th
- Students who did not sign up for a sack lunch from the cafeteria need to bring their own lunch.
- Also, we will have the KONA Ice Truck (bring $$ if you are interested in buying a snow cone).
-Wear comfortable clothing.
- Get ready to kick off SPRING BREAK!! WOO HOO!!!
- I appreciate all the hard work from our students and parents/guardians over the last 9 weeks. As we begin to prepare for the LAST 9 weeks, we ask that you continue to check our website, student grades, and lessons. Please let us know if you have any questions.
-Math Night/Book Fair- March 6th 5-7pm (Tuesday)
-Math Projects are due March 2nd (please bring it to my classroom by 8:30am).
- Students- you still have the opportunity to REDO (Error Analysis) your most recent test. As stated: you have 5 days from when you received the test back to complete the (lime green) form and attach your old test. You will receive credit for this when turned in. (Last day for any test corrections to be turned in will be March 6th)
-We continue to have FREE tutoring every Tuesday and Thursday during lunch. (Mrs. Hauck is available at 7:45 every morning in her classroom. YOU must ask questions and bring needed materials. We have multiple students on different levels, so it is up to you to ask questions you may need help on. Parents, please encourage your student to come during these times if they have questions or need to brush up on notes or information.
-Please continue to check ParentVue for grades and my "weekly plans" for upcoming tests, assignments, or homework. As always, feel free to email me with questions you may have. My door is always open :)
Don't forget: Our Math project is due March 2nd (Friday). It does require the cover sheet and a parent signature. Packets were given out in January and discussed in class extensively. Please let me know if you have any questions prior to the project being due. This project is a cross curricular activity of Math, writing, creativity, language arts, and can encompass a variety of areas. Students should be creative and have fun!
Grade Cards Coming Home----- Friday, January 12th!!